03:52:49 pm on August 22, 2011 |
I’d like to take this time to thank all the little people I stepped on to get to this point…
Oh, should probably start off differently.
I’d like to thank @charitygirlblog for nominating me for this awesome Liebster Award
Check out her post HERE
Darcy AKA @charitygirlblog has a wonderful blog enriched with history and myth in her writing. I enjoy reading her blog because it is both enterataining and informative.
A part of accepting this badge from my awesome online friend is that I must bestow it’s glittery shine on to 3 to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
Rules of accepting the Liebster award are as follows:
1. Accept the award and thank the blogger who gave it to you. (check)
2. Pass it to 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers and tell them that they’ve received it. (working on it see below)
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you. (check)
Now on to completing rule number 2
Unfortunately I feel compelled to pick different blogs than what were already nominated… so that pretty much takes away from some of my picks as follows:
And of course I also can’t re-recommend Darcy but you all know that you should go there and participate in her greatness anyways. Check her out HERE (She and @Ladyantimony already picked quite a few great blogs that I have decided not to include in my list)
Okay on to the new recommendations:
1) @Samantha12Jane – http://samantha12jane.wordpress.com – She is a Tuesday Tales Champ and of course has a mouth like a cannon. Never cease to entertain and enlighten. Take a step on the wild side and check out her blog. Her posts usually contain a word count and constantly remind me that writing is a process. Feeling bad about my word count, I go to her and feel relieved that I am not the only one. A true account of an author hard at work. The ups the downs and inbetweens.
3) @lissawrites – http://lissawrites.wordpress.com/ – a young adult fantasy author (not to mention her birthday is coming up pretty soon, this week) She is way cool. Lover of Disney Princesses and more. Worth the time to check it out.
4) @wiswell – http://johnwiswell.blogspot.com/ – This dude posted a comment on one of my flash fictions and then I decided to check out his blog and so glad that I did. His bathroom monologue flash fictions are so incredibly awesome! This is a must see guy of epic proportions.
Those are it my picks for the badge of Liebsterness.
It is your duty to go forth and enjoy their blogger greatness.
~Glitterlady has spokenAdvertisements